COACHING OR MANAGING IN 2018
This season we have a new method of collecting Coach or Manager details for Engadine Crusaders FC teams.
Whether you are a returning Coach/Manager or a first time Coach/Manager, the following steps must be followed for all teams & grades.
- REGISTER your details with Shared Serviceson this link ssfaservices.com.au
- Note most coaches & managers from 2017 season may have an existing profile. Please check & update.
- Anyone can establish a sign in & password (or use facebook to sign in).
- Your profile must include your current contact information. The email address & mobile phone number provided will be used by ECFC.
- Add to the my profile the TEAM(s) you are seeking to be the COACH or MANAGER for.
- The CLUB TEAM NAME is the name referenced on the published team lists (for junior teams).
- Senior teams can label their teams referencing their anticipated grading.
- Please note “SSFA Grades & Numbers” cannot be added. These will be updated once applicants have been approved for 2018 & official gradings are determined.
- If you know your Working With Children Check details please select YES and record your details otherwise select NO (at this stage).
- If you have already registered in “MyFootballClub” as a coach/manager/volunteer for Season 2018 please indicate in your profile.
- REQUEST A TRAINING TIME
- Requesting training space on behalf of your team
- One person per team should make training request
- Select “Training Allocation” from the main menu
- Select the team setup in your profile
- The relevant rules for training space utilisation will be presented on the right of the screen
- Below the graphic in training allocations, select the day of week, field and times.
- Please make sure our request is for your first preference training time.
- Additional requests for additional training sessions can be made.
- You can view all current allocations on the training calendar.
- All training time requests in the website will be reviewed.
- REGISTER IN MYFOOTBALLCLUB
If you are a Coach or Manager we will require you to register in MYFOOTBALLCLUB using link https://www.playfootball.com. au/?id=164
You may pre-register in MYFOOTBALLCLUB
- WORKING WITH CHILDREN
- All coaches & managers of teams up to and including U18’s will be required to provide Engadine Crusaders FC with a Working With Children (volunteer) check
- This is an expanded requirement from Football NSW
- If you have a current WWC number (& provided it in 2017) it will be present in your profile.
- If you have a WWC number you may enter it in your profile
- Working with Children Check – To apply: https://www.service.nsw.gov. au/transaction/apply-working- children-check
Once applied and registered on the Shared Services portal, once a training request has been submitted, watch our website & facebook page in preparation for the 2018 season.
Please remember all training requests (times & dates) are subject to ground availability. We will review all special requests.
Thank you for taking interest in coaching or managing in 2018.